Terms & conditions
- Any service call placed by the phone, orally, online or by text message is considered valid service call.
- All Valid service calls give the right to our technician to enter promises and work on appliance(s).
- An adult should be present at the time of service/repair. Failure to have a representative on site for scheduled appointment and/or to notify our office of cancellations or the need to reschedule the appointment with less than 24 hours will result in trip charge of $95 being due for that confirmed time slot
- All appliances should be serviceable and accessible for technician(s). AjaxTec will not be responsible for any not accessible or not serviceable appliances,as well as not properly installed (according to manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, local electric and plumbing codes) appliances
- Our warranties will cover appliances that are properly used for single-family household use
- Any alterations or repairs to our installed parts or systems will void warranty
- Service call fees are non-refundable
- All payments are due at the time of service/repair for both labor and parts usedOur service call fee credit (towards total repair) and quoted total price are good for 10 days
- AjaxTec is not responsible for any tangible or non tangible looses or food losses due to any appliance failure
- Any chargeback payments or bounced checks are subject to additional $35 charges to avoid collections activity, a lean and/or denial of future service
- All canceled repairs are subject to a 20% restocking fee on parts
- Customer(s) agree that due to the nature of any appliance(s) which usually is/are located in tight area or a place where space is limited, any damage of the products, cabinets, floors, walls, ceilings, windows, furnitures, any typed of food, any product spoilage, any water leaks or any business losses, done by AjaxTec Appliance Repair technician(s) when moving your appliance(s), performing service, waiting for parts, or an unsuccessful repair, will be the only customer responsibility and relieve AjaxTec Appliance Repair off any cost of any losses, should damage or losses occur
- You agree that appointments made by the phone, online or text message and accepted by homeowner and/or their representative are a verbal contract and acceptance of terms and services with AjaxTec Appliance Repair
- Our warranty is 90 days period and covers our parts and labor related to the initial issue.
- Our warranty is given only to the customer hereunder and we shall not be liable to third parties, nor shall we be liable for indirect or consequential damages.All parts installed by our technician(s) will perform satisfactorily under conditions of normal use of appliance(s) for single family
- If repairs later become necessary due to other defective parts, they will be charged separately, and are not subject to our limited warranty
- By accessing this website, calling in, texting, or otherwise a customer gives a right to access premises and perform work on appliance(s) for this premise(s)
- By accessing our website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of services, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and codes
- Your access to and use of our Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Service(s)
Let’s get in touch
Leave a request or call 732-330-7257